Pricing & Policies
Reservations and Rates
Reservations are required at all times to assure availability of service and facilities and to avoid disappointment. Occasionally, facilities may be available without reservation, so please call, even at the last moment. See below for our pricing, your bill is payable at the time of departure.
- Standard Overnight Dog Boarding - $34.50 per night; $31.00 for a second dog staying in the same run
- Overnight Plus Dog Boarding - $39 per night (includes Unlimited Playtime); $35.50 for a second dog staying in the same run
- Doggie Daycamp - $23.50 per day; $20 for a second dog
- Dog Day-Sitting (during the day; for dogs who are not spayed/neutered or social with other dogs) - $28.00 per day
- Standard Overnight Cat Boarding - A trial day is needed before staying (a total of 24 hours) cost is $19.00. If your feline passes, you may schedule boarding at $19.00 per night as well!
- $11 off grooming services with a five-night stay boarding
- $11 daycamp with grooming services
* Please note that there may be additional costs not listed here.
- Check out time is 11 am. An additional day of boarding will be charged after 11 am.
- We recommend bringing your pet's regular food. If this is not possible, we can provide pet food at an additional charge.
- Bedding is provided free of charge. However, you are welcome to bring your pet's favorite blanket or your own bedding provided that it is washable.
- Please feel free to bring your pet's favorite toy such as a Kong or Nylabone. Anything can come along as long you are comfortable with your pet unattended with those items. If your dog is a chewer we ask you do not bring anything to keep your pet safe!
- Drop-offs need to be here 30 minutes before closing to ensure a proper check in process.